Exclusionary Bumper-to-Bumper coverage is the most comprehensive type of warranty offered. We suggest Exclusionary Bumper-to-Bumper coverage for individuals who want the maximum protection for their vehicle. This program covers virtually every component on a vehicle. The only exclusions are items listed in the "What Is Not Covered" section of the service contract. Exclusionary Bumper to Bumper Coverage provides the maximum mechanical and electrical breakdown coverage for repairs/replacements of ALL original equipment, manufacturer's factory installed mechanical an electrical operating parts and assemblies on the covered vehicle with the exception of:
- Maintenance services and parts recommended in the Manufacturer's stated maintenance requirements.
- Normal maintenance items and parts normally designed to be serviced or replaced with usage by you during the life of the vehicle, such as but not limited to: filters, lubricants, coolants, fluids(except when required in conjunction with a covered repair) spark plugs, spark plug wires, glow plugs, light bulbs, brake rotors, brake drums, brake pads, brake linings, manual clutch assemblies, shock absorbers and strut inserts/cartridges(whether separately serviceable or not) battery , battery cable. All fasteners including but not limited to bolts, studs, nuts pins clips and retainers throttle body assembly(does not include injectors) exhaust systems(excluding manifold) belts and hoses (except A/C high pressure hoses which are covered).
- Damage due to rust, corrosion or contamination.
- Glass, lenses, sealed beams, tires, trim moldings, bright metal, upholstery and paint.
* The coverage listed above is an example only. Exact coverage may vary depending on your vehicle and plan eligibility.